The most engaging, but still safe, action-packed experience at sea. Get your energy levels up during an exciting ride on the waves along the stunning West-Coast, enjoying the magic sceneries and the Pulpit Rock View.
The Vikings are known to be real seafarers. They crossed the many seas on raids and missions with their uniquely crafted Viking-ships. Their journeys were long and weary, often lasted for several years.
On this trip, we rock the accelerator and speed up into one of Norway’s most impressive fjords. The Lysefjord or the “Fjord of Lights” is Stavangers pride and charm.
During the speed cruise on the fjords the stereo will play classic rock hits!
Daily departures 11:00 from the inner harbour of Stavanger.
Tickets kr. 900,- (including ticket fees)
- Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
- When: Every day at 11:00 during the season
- What’s included: RIB (Rigid inflatable Boat) trip with experienced and well trained crew, guiding and safetygear
- What to bring: All gear is included. you can bring a small bag/purse if needed – camera is recommended
- Minimum age: Children younger than 14 years old only in companion with an adult. Absolute minimum age is 6 years
- Language: English / Norwegian